Guest post from HertsHR
At HertsHR, we believe that managing employees effectively is a key requirement for any successful business. After all, 100% of clients, customers and employees are people. We also understand and appreciate that people issues can be challenging for many reasons. They can distract business owners and MDs from focusing on running, growing and improving their business.
Traditional approaches in HR just don’t deliver any more and the pandemic has only expediated far more flexible approaches, which often focus on the individual rather than a ‘one-size-fits all’ companywide approach.
HertsHR offer ideas and approaches that are refreshingly different, using our experience working with businesses across a range of sectors and sizes. Our friendly and collaborative approach will inspire you and your employees to thrive in the future, by giving you practical (but simple) solutions, tailored to your specific needs.
Our end-to-end offering, alongside 25 years’ experience in the industry, enables us to provide the most cost-effective and efficient solutions for our clients.
Get in contact today to discuss how we can support you in managing your people issues, challenges and processes.
Why Choose us:
- Bespoke support – No jargon, just honest and pragmatic support, to support your company culture and needs
- Personalised approach – we will work alongside you to help both your business and your people develop, grow and be successful
- Experienced & flexible support – no HR issue is too big or too small.
What We Offer:
We are a full-service HR consultancy, providing SMEs with end-to-end HR support, including:
- Start-up support (including complete HR set-up)
- Absence Management
- Performance Management
- Change management – redundancies & restructures
- Specific HR project work
- Policies and Procedures
- Employment law support and guidance
- ACAS Conciliation support
- FREE HR Audits
As we cover all aspects of HR, we can help make sure you are never short of experienced help and support.
Completely Personalised & Flexible work options:
We offer completely flexible pay/work options so will not tie you into long, binding contracts. You can choose:
- Pay As You Go – we are available on an ad-hoc basis, as and when you need us;
- Monthly retained options – your dedicated HR Manager, working as an extension of your business, either with your current HR Team or directly with you and your line managers
- Documentation review – either setting up your HR offering or reviewing & refreshing your processes and documents
- HR Project work – covering small and large People projects, to help ensure the business is compliant and your people are supported throughout the process;
- FREE HR Audit – we offer free basic HR audits and more enhanced audits, to help identify your key HR priorities.
We offer our HR support directly to business Owners and Line Managers or as an outsourced HR service to support existing HR Teams.
Would you like to know more about how we can support you and your business? If so, it would be great to hear from you. Either visit our website (www.hertshr.co.uk) or give us a call on 07711 320 714.